Versatile handling, made even easier to work with.
Thanks to new SphereTEC® filler technology, TPH Spectra® ST composite offers optimized handling characteristics in both a high and low viscosity to accommodate your preference and technique for placement efficiency.
• Doesn’t stick to hand instruments
• Adapts easily to cavity surfaces
• Easy to sculpt and shape
• Excellent slump resistance
Exceptional esthetics, made even easier to create.
SphereTEC® filler technology brings an enhanced chameleon blending ability to TPH Spectra® ST composite for simplified shade matching. It also enables faster finishing and polishes to an excellent luster.
• Five CLOUD shades cover the full VITA® range
• Save money and shelf space by reducing inventory
• Polish to a high gloss, faster with the Enhance® Finishing and Enhance® PoGo® Polishing systems
For esthetically demanding anterior cases, TPH Spectra® ST Effects' two dentin and one enamel shade work with TPH Spectra® ST in a simplified composite layering technique. Learn More.
VITA is not a registered trademark of Dentsply Sirona.
WATCH HOW SphereTEC® Technology helps TPH SPECTRA® ST COMPOSITE DELIVER What Matters to you.
Adaptation & Sculptability
TPH Spectra® ST Composite's Non-sticky Formula